Old 03-20-2009, 05:30 AM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Izy
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by Izy
errm 'poopie' suits??? 'Steamers'?? Let me guess, some of his workmates are incontinent, so they are zipped up in those suits like the forensic guys wear?? 'Steamers'.....what we call boiler suits, for working in maybe?? :D
Yes Izy....sort of like coveralls.
They are FINALLY done! These 2 guys have been versed that they will die if they tell ANYONE who did this for them. I don't usually do patches on any sort of uniforms, but this was/is a special occasion, so since I really like these guys, I was nice.....:) :)
What a great gal you are helping them out, but I understand you don't want to end up stitching 200 pairs for all the crew now do you :lol: :lol: :lol:
200 pair? That's not much...there's 1300+ people on board this ship lol
I just don't want it to get out that I do this. I don't mind sewing on the working uniforms, but I REFUSE to sew on the Dress Uniforms. I'm too afraid I'd really screw those up...plus, they cost too much to replace.
Once someone onboard finds out you do this, EVERYONE wants you to do it because that way, they can just hand it over to the person, they bring it home to you and you send it back...plus, they don't pay. I don't charge for it, but one of the guys, I told Bill that this guy OWES me and I like the paper money that has LOTS of "0"s on it lol