Old 04-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Chigger Holler Quilter

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by ksea
Hello Besties, I have decided to update once a week just to let everyone know what my spreadsheet says. I have received blocks from everyone except for:
Chiggerhollerquilter
Lillie
LovingIzabella
NurseBonnie

If this is not correct, please let me know. Like I have mentioned before I am not in a hurry.
Mine was mailed last week....oh boy please let me know if you don't have it...I am starting to get concerned as a few others look like they did not make it yet either :-(
Hugs
April
April, I mailed block as per your request to:
Hi Connie,
Thank you so much for your kind words I try very hard not to let the pain rule my life (I get quiet usually when I am not feeling well) Izabella is my driving force...her hugs, kisses and I love you mommys' are what make each day worth moving forward for.
I sure hope you have enjoyed this swap I finally am moving forward with my blocks and got about 9 more done yippeeeee
Hugs
April ....show having sent it on 4/1.
I do not show receiving one from you so if you wouldn't mind checking your records, I'd appreciate it. I posted pics of blocks that I have received on the buddies thread so you may even see it there....pls just let me know. Thanks, Chigger