Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 AM
JeanieG

I noticed on the Yahoo FWS that Laurie is going to release her new book "The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Sampler" in a couple of months. Is anyone interested in starting that one when this one if finished?

There is going to be 90 8" squares rather than 6 1/2" in this quilt, so should be a little easier to piece with the larger pieces. It will make a queen size quilt.

I asked about the possibility of using our templates from FWS quilt since I made plastic templates, but Laurie said that she tried that and gave up because of the number of templates and trying to keep them organized. She said she just printed out each blocks templates from the CD on card stock as she went along and that worked pretty well. She is going to have PP pages that go along with each block on the CD as well.

There are not too many of us left doing this, but I enjoy doing the blocks each week, and in the end we will have another great quilt. I really enjoy chatting with all of you and seeing your blocks here on this website. Hope we can continue!