View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 06:59 AM
MissyGirl

Helllllooooo! It is Missy here! The last time I wrote in to you guys it was to let you know I was going to Nebraska to see my "new friend". She and I are doing great, btw. Anyway, I came back from there with pneumonia. I was so so sick. I am now feeling much better and able to participate more.

I am doing well weight wise. I need to lose another 8 pounds or so in order to get my surgery. Since I came home sick they postponed the surgery to May 26th. So, I am working my body like crazy to get those last pounds off (and to keep them off) so I can get the surgery.

I am hoping to be under the 400 pound mark at the time of my surgery. That would mean that I would have about 250 pounds to lose to get to my goal. That is alot of weight to lose but it is that or I lose my life, plain and simple.

To date, since I started this journey about a year or so ago I have lost about 70 pounds. That is a big thing for me. HUGE in fact.

I am very happy to be back online and communicating with you guys and my other friends. Being sick like that was no fun at all!

Anyways...love you guys and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Missy