View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Leann

Good Saturday evening to you all. I haven't seen the news and I hope NO ONE is experiencing damaging weather.

Irish, I loved the quilt for Alex - loved the border. I think I am like you - one bite turns into a hundred. Keep working at it and you will be successful - you know this.

Jan, please don't beat yourself up over 'only 4 pounds'. That is a GREAT accomplishment! I wish I could offer something worthwhile. I think CArol did good recommending you plan meals the day before. I've had success with it.

Marknfran, congratulations on your 5#! Stay focused so they don't come back. Best wishes for May!

Ritasmom, another 8#? You ROCK!!!! I still have your FQ to mail - haven't forgotten. Will do next week, promise.

Missy, your 70# loss is awesome. I know you will reach your goal next month and you will not be sick at all!

Sandy, my dear friend, I am ecstatic over your 8.2# loss. Makes me ashamed of myself. How are you feeling sweetie?

Today is day 6 of phase 1 of the 17 day diet and I have to say I am surprised that I am not famished. The first phase eats really clean, skinless poultry, fish, certain veggies, yogurt, fruit. My hardest time was AGAIN adjusting to no caffeine & sugar. I am down 4# in 6 days; DH is down 5. It really helps that he is eating the same thing I am. At least I will begin May weighing less than I did April 1.

Have a blessed weekend my friends.