View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Alondra

I'm not very computer literate, and my blog is my attempt to give myself a web presence, as many people have told me they had a hard time finding me.
I've been caring for my elderly mother for the past 5 years,and have had to give up teaching, and have not been actively promoting my patterns, which is why I haven't got a web site. Hope this helps.[/quote]

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, and it's a shame you haven't had time to develop your wonderful talent. As you can see by the comments on QB, your bear designs are a winner. (Your other designs, the Christmas-themed ones, are, too!) My only question is WHERE have I been for those 10 years since you designed them, that I didn't see them before???

Maybe you could post in the Buy/Sell section - I'll bet you'd get a lot of orders that way. If there were only a way you could put them into pdf format, to avoid the sky-high postage, you'd probably have a steady stream of income from them! Just an idea. (Can you tell I'm dying for a set of those bears?)