View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Izaquilter

Originally Posted by sixfootroad
Hey Deb! I'm in Ohatchee, Al. and I know what you mean about desperately wanting the power back on. We finally got ours back about 6 p.m. today ~ now that I can see it, I have to dump out the freezer and the refrigerator and start all over again. But thankfully, at least I have a house still standing. Hope you and yours are safe and didn't lose much. It was pretty bad around here. Now you can get that quilt done!!
Judy in Ohatchee
So glad to hear you are getting some normal back iin your life. Keep track of what you throw out & turn it into the insurance company too if you are turning in a claim. this is such a shame what you all are going thru. I wish I could finish the quilt for Deb & come help you all in any way I could. We saw them sand bagging while in Paducah for the quilt show & I told my DH that I'd sure like to stop & help them people. He looked at me & said "Mary Ann there's no way you could get out there & sand bag" (I'm on oxygen) & I told him there is help in other ways like cooking, running errands, just anything that would help them. i pray you all are safe now too with all you have been thru