Old 04-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Quiltforme

So I have been working with my sewing and vacuum for over a month now to get a long arm machine. I was told they might have one for around $900 and well I was really excited. so today I was asked to come in and check it out. It was really nice however it was not $900 anymore but a lot more. So I explained to him that due to the fact that I am buying it for a non profit use that I really could not afford the extra money. So he started to ask some good probing questions and I told him that really I just want a machine to use on the long arm and I was going to use my Juki. He told me about a Pfaff (grandquilter or Mega quilter it's getting late I don't remember which one it looks like my juki but a bit bigger) that he had that was in Perfect condition that he could sell for $500 I took one look and said SOLD! Now I will be honest I have seen some things about the machine but I have no idea if this is a good price (to me it is) but for the machine what do you think? I pick it up on Wednesday I am going to have them teach me how to use it and all. He is going to find some "extras" for it also. So I need some honest advice did I do good and if you have this machine how do you like it???