Old 04-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Qbee

OK folks....I really need to tie this month up so we can go on to the next swap. If you have NOT sent your magnet, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. Honestly, I would have prefered to have been notified BEFORE THE DUE DATE of anyone who was not going to be able to be on time but if you are late, I really need to know.
Here is what I am showing at this point:

Qbee: Has received BOTH from Julianna & Jaciqltznok
LetsQuilt: Has received BOTH from Kathy N and Mstandridge
dotcomdtcm: Has only received one from Lynnie; still waiting on Eagleoneowl2u2
Monstookie: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
Rainybug: Has only received one from Mstandridge; still waiting on ThunderSissydale
Julianna: Has received BOTH from Qbee & Rhonda
leevenora: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
Rhonda: Has only received one from Julianna; still waiting on Monstookie
jaciqltznok: Has only received one from Qbee; still waiting on ThunderSissydale
crafty_linda_b: Has only received one from abdconsultant; still waiting on Rose Cactus
Lynnie: Has only received one from dotcomdtcm; still waiting on mbogenpohl
ThunderSissydale: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
Lightening57: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
mstandridge: Has received BOTH from Rainybug & LetsQuilt
Rose Cactus: Have you received or sent your one magnet??
abdconsultant: Has received her one magnet from Crafty_linda_b
eagleoneowl2u2: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?

Everyone please review this information and let me know if I need to make corrections. Thanks SO much!!