Old 04-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Alondra
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I dropped mine! Pushed in the lens on one side and now it won't work. I can't be without a canera or I can't do any tutorials! I also have a 4 mos old DGS ands it about killed me not to have a camera when he was here last weekend!!! LOL I borrowed one from my DD til I get another one. I looked online but hate to buy something I can't handle and hold and tryout for myself.
I don't blame you. What a shame to miss those photo ops of your DGS. I'm going to try to get one later this year. But I want to be able to have someone teach me how to use it.
I'm kind of an amateur photo bug. I love to take photos. My kids get aggravated with me at least my sons do. They tolerate it but my one son -middle child- I always have his wife twist his arm to let me take pictures! LOL Last time I just said tough! I am taking your pics! He has a tendency to throw his arm up at just the opportune time to block his face. I think it is a game with him! LOL He is like my one uncle. He just hates to have his picture taken. Or he holds a kid in front of his face.
those grands grow up far too fast not to have a camera around!