Old 05-02-2011, 01:49 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by misseva
As you can see from the front of the machine - it was just - black. If you look real close it appears to have a label (?) on the front. I failed to take a pix from the back that showed the LaRaine logo. And when I started cleaning the place on the front that was solid black I detected the Honeymoon logo. Same thing on the back, when I started cleaning the LaReine logo it came off and the Honeymoon logo was there. I supposed it was sold by a department store. It had LaReine, LaReine, La. on it. I couldn't find anything about it in my internet search. I am attaching a picture on the cabinet. I can't believe I didn't take a pix of the back!!!! Thought sure I had
Miss Eva, wow what a mystery. I hope Miss Johnny or Billy understands why this machine had one name on top of the other name -- talk about a badged machine -- that is a little different! Oh and your cabinet is really nice too!

I hope someone sheds some light on this machine with Honeymoon under the LaRaine. I have not found a machine with two different names on it, one covering the other? Pretty interesting for sure.

Nancy