Old 03-23-2009, 07:03 AM
quilter1962

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Thank you everyone for your kind words. :) It's terrible when butterflies won't leave you alone...they just keep flittering around until you deal with them! LOL

Tisha, you will be making beautiful things with your embroidery unit, I can't wait to see some. So get your butt in gear, but don't be knocking anything up...that expression has an entirely different meaning over here...and it's not a good one! LOL :) :)
Aww Shadow...you can't get away from this thread that quickly! You know I'm always late to these parties! I think you have the hang of that embroidery unit!! That is a beautiful butterfly you've done and the B/W is perfect for it! Psstttt......I'm not sure Terri's place will show it off well though....must need to come to TN!!! :lol: :lol:

It sure will be interesting to see what Tisha "knocks up"...won't it???? :shock:

Patti

I'll be happy to show you what I achieve LOL when I get the darn thing out of the box. :oops:
Of course I can come to you & Shadow for guidance - being women of the embroidery world LOL.

Tisha :wink: