View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
JudyG

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Judy, my first question is, what kind of embroidery machine do you have that you can set it up to do that wonderful embroidery. That looks amazing I love it

Donna, that is amazing. I have seen this texture magic used in a different way, really to scrunch up fabric which looked good, but this looks wonderful and so lifelike. Elle
I have played around with Texture Magic a little but nothing ever turned out like that. That is gorgeous. Where are you in BC? We live just across the Straits of Juan de Fuca from Victoria. We can see the lights there from our living room at night.

Elle, glad you like it. I have a Brother Innovis 4000, but any embroidery machine could do it as long as you have the design. It was a free design I downloaded off the internet last week. It was only about 1-3/4 inches tho and I had to size it larger to fit the area I wanted it to fit. I wasn't sure it would turn out, but it did. I need to play with the design a little more because it has too many stitches in it when I plan on using it with the dissolving thread. It's good for the final stitchout tho. It's fun to play around with. Unfortunately, I don't get anything done around the house. We are having a family get together here Sunday because my BIL and his wife are moving and I really, really need to do some cleaning sometime this week. Wish the good fairy would come visit.