Old 05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Mattee

I'm glad you've had such good luck, but I'm not sure how you can disagree that I've had bad luck.

Originally Posted by JUNEC
Originally Posted by Mattee
CT is not LQS quality. I have ordered from them many times and used their fabrics often. I just made a bag of theirs this past weekend. It's comparable to some of the better Joann's fabrics (not the keepsake stuff). I prefer to find LQS fabrics on sale when I can. My favourite places for this are fatquartershop.com and fabric.com. I have also had huge problems with CT's customer service, so just know that they're not universally helpful.
I beg to disagree about Connecting Threads Customer Service. I placed an order with them last week - I got it within 6 days - When I opened it, I found they had sent 2 incorrect yds,- when I called Customer Service. I was told to keep the 2 yds had I didn't order and they would send out the correct fabric ASAP. Apologizing all over the place

Also, I think the quality of their fabric is LQS quality - I have been going through my stash - ironing & refolding all my fabric to store on the shelves I put in my closet. Connecting Threads fabric is every bit as good as the LQS fabric I have purchased. It is a nice weigh and washes beautifully