Old 05-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Qbee

Okey Dokey....I am getting information in and updating as I do. Please remember to contact me IMMEDIATELY if you haven't already if you have NOT received your magnet or if you have been unable to send one. Also, if you know someone in our little group that is having an emergency and therefore unable to send theirs out this month, please PM me that information as well. I will gladly work something out. We had to do that last month for one member and it was NO problem at all. Thanks SO much!! Here are the updates but this time I am only including "still pending" items:

Monstookie: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
Rainybug: ThunderSissydale has been ill and is mailing your magnet Wed. 5/4/11.
leevenora: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
Rhonda: Still waiting on Monstookie
jaciqltznok: ThunderSissydale has been ill and is mailing your magnet Wed. 5/4/11.
Lynnie: Still waiting on mbogenpohl BUT I just checked and she hasn't posted since like April 16th which is VERY unusual for her...she is a very active board member so......she or a family member may be ill. I will keep you updated as I hear more. Thanks!
ThunderSissydale: Verified that she received both and is mailing hers Wed. 5/4/11. She has been ill :(
Lightening57: I have not heard anything from you. Did you recieve your magnets? Also, did you send your two magnets?
eagleoneowl2u2: You are getting yours all up to date. I didn't expain it well. Sorry about that! Thanks!! :D

Also, I am considering doing it a little differently and would like your thoughts. I am wondering if ya'll would be willing to send your magnets to ME and add a 64 cent stamp with the magnet. Then I would send them out to everyone and that way NO ONE would be without. I think it is worth the extra 64 cents and I will take care of the envelopes. Just give me your thoughts.

Thanks!!