View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Elizabeth-Liz

Originally Posted by Celeste
Originally Posted by Elizabeth "Liz"
Here are my four legged children. Neese is the newest one and she is a Great Pyrenees, she is the replacement for our guard dog Mal that we lost Labor day weekend to lymphoma. He was a Malamute/Golden retriever. He was the best of both of those breeds. He can not be replaced for who he was. Then there is Sebastian the Bichon Frise. We got him after my friend that was dog sitting lost our other Bichon Doddy. Miss Doddy, but we do love Sebastian. Then there is my high anxiety Tippy, She is a Boarder Collie/Saluki mix. She runs the fence line wearing a track in the yard. Lioness the Chihuahua mix and Sara the Chihuahua/Dachshun mix. Lioness and Sara are rescue dogs and they both chose me and so was Tippy and she chose me also. Sebastian was a lost dog that no one claimed and we just kept him, since no one answered our adds to give us back our Doddy. I am microchipping all the animals now. That is just the dogs. I am down to just two cats Lira who is just a DSH who talks to you and goes outside and stays in our back yard like a dog. We are lucky for that. Then there is Huey Huey which is a Snowshoe and bully and only likes me. So now let me try and get the pictures posted.

What is the name of the Mal mix?
Looks like Neese has a lot to live up to, and I'm sure she's up to the task! Boy, it looks like you've got a lot of furry love in your life. They're all adorable!
I kept calling him the Malamute when I first got him not know what to name him so I named him Mal. I also called him Big-in.