View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:10 AM
btiny36

:( I'm really sad sad and disappointed in myself....I think to date, I have made 12 or 13 quilts... and I have to say that at this point I just want to quit, give up and rid myself of my stash, 2 new sewing machines and longarm...Really, I just can't seem to not struggle with every quilt I make, it's either cutting, measuring, sewing to assembling the top to borders...it's just plain everything...who knew that quilting would be so frickin hard...I'm soooo disappointed in myself...That wolf song quilt is kinda like the straw that broke the camels back....I'm tired of things not measuring properly and going to together right....OOOOOOOOOOOOH just fed up....My fiance said what will you do, I said I'm going to go out and get a job...currently I don't work outside of the home as we are farmers and I work at home....I'm sure some of you have experienced this, but I don't have anyone close to help me....my closest person is over 2hrs away.....So once I get this Wolf Song finished...I'm seriously looking to set up a paypal account and sell it all of....
Thanks for letting me vent.......