Old 05-04-2011, 12:04 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Kathie S.
There was a note inside saying that someone used Sears wiping stain on it. I did not realize that the New Home cabinets were so pretty. I did notice that underneath the bed of the sewing machine there is a piece of material that looks like canvas that does need to be replaced, which is not big deal. Kathie
Actually, of all the cabinets I have seen, I think the New Home is one of the prettiest because of the 'New Home' written on the cabinet in wood.

OK, you guys I have been pining over a Graybar that our local antique store has had for a month or so. Went up there and saw it again today. I didn't buy it, talked myself out of the machine as I now have 28 machines and don't 'need' another ' one. But this Graybar is very pretty with a foot pedal shaped like a foot. Since Graybar only made sewing machine between 1926 and 1934, I know it's approximate age. I need to be talked out of this machine!!!! They are asking $50, but are open to offers as it needs to be moved and has been in the store for a couple months now!

I don't need another machine! Why doesn't someone here go and get it? It is located in the small town of El Dorado at the Hartwick Antique Store!

Nancy