View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:38 PM
stitchinwitch

Our DARLING--NOT! was naughty today. We left our poodle mix in his cage while we went to the drs. I had planned ahead and put a towel inside with a chewy, his water and a toy. I placed this on another towel in case of accidents and moved him to the middle of the living room.
We got home to discover---that he moved the kennel to the side of the room, pulled up the towel that was underneath the kennel, shredded it completely and peed all over it. The dog bed (which belongs to our OTHER dog) started out about 50 inches from the cage, but he had reached it, pulled it into the kennel and chewed holes around the padded outside of the bed. His toy bear ended up in his water dish which was attached to the side of the cage.
My heart was beating heavily, my breathing was strained. I'm sure that explains why my blood pressure has gone thru the roof.-------I glared at him, explaining in every way I could that was BAD! ...He jumped on my lap, twisted, fell back on my chest with his head tilted, gave me a kiss, then fell asleep!! --- Or LORD, please give me patience. Any suggestions out there on how I can TRUST this DEVIL with HORNS???
Attached Thumbnails attachment-192817.jpe