View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:17 PM
DonnaD

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Got all my F8s in the mail today! Can't wait to start getting squishies in the mail. April, you're a doll to organize all this for us.
I meant to add that it might be a little while before I can start making blocks as I have a graduation quilt to finish by May 20 and a baby quilt to start and finish by June 19. So don't expect anything from me before June 19th. I'll get them done ASAP. I can't wait to start working with ALL the fabulous fabrics I get in the mail! My mail lady is going to wonder what all the squishies are about. This is my first swap. I can't wait.
My mail lady knows all about the swap. If I'm in the post office when someone else comes in, she tells them all about how I mail off little pieces of fabric and get quilt blocks back. When I went in yesterday to buy stamps she was so excited because I was starting up again. (She really needs to get a life)lol But thanks to her almost the whole town knows about it... but if you consider there are only about 1200 people here that's not a lot.