Old 05-04-2011, 04:57 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by buslady
The problem I have is that each time I pine after a machine, then fulfill my "need", another one takes its place on my wish list. prob is im running out of room, proven by the fact I stubbed my little toe on a FW case, split the nail at the quick, hurts like he dbl hockey sticks. DSIL pointed out the obvious, too many machines for my small house. time for a new house?
Yes, you are exactly right! This is why I am trying to stop buying that one because its cute, that one because I don't have that type, that one because it is priced right, that one just because I want it, so on and so on! I don't need the Graybar! It is not the price - I think I could get it for less than $50 anyway -- I really don't need it! I am trying to use every machine I have for one thing or another! This way I can justify why I have so many! I need to hold out for the red 15 clone I want really bad, and the very ornate Jones I want (only because my Daughter's married name is Jones)!

The serpentine like Kathie's is a beautiful machine, but I want one of the British Jones machines that say "Jones" across the arm and the emblem says something like "his majesties court?"

We are all so hopeless!

Nancy