View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM
NannySandy

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a good day. I weighed this morning and have lost another 0.6 of a lb, making my total 22.8 lbs. I am 250 lbs. If not tomorrow, definitey by Saturday, I WILL be seeing 240's on my scale. I am so excited. So close....... I'm about to see a number on my scale I haven't seen in 7 years. wooo hoooo. This morning, I took a little bit of time and went through my closet pulling out some clothes I have not worn in a long time. They had gotten toooo tight, as I had gained so much weight. I am PROUD to say, I now fit back into some of my older tops and pants/capris. It is so exciting. It's almost like having new clothes as I haven't worn them in such a long time. Some of the clothes I tried on, I am not far from fitting back into them also. This was a big motivator for me, along with being on the 250 mark on my scale. Someone made the comment the other day that they dont like putting their weight numbers out there. I used to be the same way. Now that I have lost over 22 lbs and am so determined to NEVER go back to my highest weight (272.8), I have no problem giving my numbers. You don't have to give your numbers on here. Thats what is great about this thread. I hope you all have a good day of making healthy food choices. Sandy