View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:49 AM
QuiltnCowgirl

Originally Posted by RamblingRose
Proud to be a ♥Mom♥
I've carried a child within my body. Slept with a baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in the rocking chair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror… I… see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!! Hebrews 12:1-2 "... Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..." Blessings to all Mothers ! RamblingRose
I have never carried a child within my body.

I have slept with my nephews on my chest as babies, changed their diapers, helped teach them right from wrong, loved them & supported them, rejoiced with them as they became young adults.

I have taken my husband's children into my heart & home and been the best stepmom I could be. I have given them my love, treated them fairly, not spoken badly of their mother to them, supported their school activities, stood by my husband when he made decisions affecting them, rejoiced with them as they grew & became young adults.

Because of this, I am an Aunt & Stepmom who is loved & respected by her 2 nephews & 2 stepchildren. They bring me joy & honor, all because I was able to "mother" them.