View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:40 AM
MissyGirl

Howdy!! I went and weighed in today at the hospital and have lost 2 more pounds in the last two days. I am losing just over a pound a day now. Woohoo!!!

I have 21 days to surgery and I need to lose 6 more pounds. That should be a piece of cantaloupe. (I was gonna say piece of cake but that is a no-no for me. LOL)

I am still on the all liquid diet (7 shakes a day) and that in combo with my exercise is doing the trick. I am dreaming of a day when I step on their scale and it is UNDER 400. I have not been under 400 in many years.

This is such a huge thing for me. HUGE. The surgeon told me this morning since he was passing through the hallway that when I reach my goal he will gladly do my tummy tuck. He said he has had NO problems getting it approved by insurance when someone has started out so big and gets to their goal. THAT made Missy a happy girl.

I know because I am on this very strigent diet that I should probably not be in the running for the fabric so that is okay. It is much more important for me to get my surgery and be losing enough to get me to my goal than to receive fabric. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE FABRIC but I think that it might be unfair to you all on the list if I took the fabric from someone who deserves it more. Make sense?

Anyway....LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Missy who has 504 hours until surgery