Old 05-05-2011, 05:29 PM
FarmStitcher

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Originally Posted by FarmStitcher
Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Farmstitcher, I have a reg. 306 machine and it takes the 206X13 needle which you can still find. This machine will also use a double needle. I am going to list some of the features of my 306 and maybe it will be the same as what you are looking at.
Full vision bobbin case,calibrated tension for accurate adjustment,reversible feed,calibrated stitch regulator,smooth seamless throat plates,positive feed for handling all types of fabrics,oneway needle clamp makes it almost impossible to place needle in clamp incorrectly,takes the fashion discs for making decorative stitches. Hope this helps you in your decision. I like mine but don't know if I want to treadle it also have another one DH is going to put a hand crank on it. Here's a picture of mine.

Thanks so much Trish, yours is very nice. Do you like it for FMQ too? I appreciate your answer.

Forgot to mention....a lady gave me a set of 24 cams for this model so that is a plus!
Farmstitcher, I haven't learned to do FMQ yet. To get the 24 cams is a plus I have gotten mine from E Bay but that runs into extra money because of the shipping and then you don't get the whole set at one time. But, I can use them on my 319 as well.
Did you get it or are you still thinking about it?
Trish, I won't get to see it until next week now when the lady gets back home. Her Aunt had to have surgery in MO and she won't be home for awhile. I really am thinking about getting it. If I do, I will post a pic of it. I think it's the same color as yours too.