Thread: Foolish old me
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Shemjo
I don't think I have ever seen a kit without the pattern without it being noted in big bold letters on the front that the pattern was not included! I am surprised the shop was not more up front about that! Were the kits displayed by the book? Maybe there was a sign that you missed. At least that is what I would be thinking if I got home and found no pattern in the kit. Thankfully you were able to get the book. But look at all of the people you have made aware of a possible problem. We will all make sure we don't have that happen to us! :?
that's a good point right there. I have never bought a kit, but will be paying more attention if I do. I think there should ALWAYS be a big note on a pkg. what is and isn't there. I got overcharged by a very nice lady yesterday, and wondering, since the quilt store is so far from me, if I call, is she gonna say, bring your stuff back in? I can't. they have an online site, so gonna call and see if I can work out some kind of credit i can use on there. I was trying to hurry and didn't look at receipt bc hubby was in bathroom. didn't want him to be standing there, when she told me total :oops: i will take it out of budget in next two months, and he wouldn't get mad. It's just my quilters guilt, but I only bought for some really great projects that are definitely gonna get done. they have too, I spent 95.00!!!! :shock: (was overcharged by 17.00,...thought that was a lot at the time.)