View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:44 AM
karenpatrick

Originally Posted by DonnaD
Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Got all my F8s in the mail today! Can't wait to start getting squishies in the mail. April, you're a doll to organize all this for us.
I meant to add that it might be a little while before I can start making blocks as I have a graduation quilt to finish by May 20 and a baby quilt to start and finish by June 19. So don't expect anything from me before June 19th. I'll get them done ASAP. I can't wait to start working with ALL the fabulous fabrics I get in the mail! My mail lady is going to wonder what all the squishies are about. This is my first swap. I can't wait.
My mail lady knows all about the swap. If I'm in the post office when someone else comes in, she tells them all about how I mail off little pieces of fabric and get quilt blocks back. When I went in yesterday to buy stamps she was so excited because I was starting up again. (She really needs to get a life)lol But thanks to her almost the whole town knows about it... but if you consider there are only about 1200 people here that's not a lot.
I know what you mean. There are only about 50 people in the town that's closest to where I live and I'm sure they they will know all about it.