Old 05-06-2011, 04:35 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by luv2learn
Yes, it was my Singer Redeye problems posted on page 867, (can you believe not just 30 pages back, but about ONE HUNDRED and thirty!!) I tried everything everyone here suggested with no luck yet. However, in re-reading the posts just now with your reminder to jog me, It looks like I never did post the photos showing the feed dog area that you were asking about. I got so discouraged about it, I told my husband I will just sit her on a shelf and look for another redhead with all working parts to put into the cabinet. But in reality I would love to eventually be able to gain enough knowledge to resolve the problem myself.

....... something to do with the presser bar regulator and the pressure foot lifter; . . . adjustments to the stitch regulator. Brenda
Brenda, you should seriously try adjusting the stitch regulator -- if that stitch regulator is stuck in a very small stitch, the feed dogs are not suppose to advance the fabric. That is the first place I would check, play with that stitch regulator -- oil everything again -- to make sure it is working and you are getting a stitch - not a stitch in place.

Nancy