View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Cheryl

No!!!!! Don't you dare to give up .... You are just going thru a phase to me it sounds like some depression . Understand being a farmers wife yes you do have alot to do but not to have anyone to close to you like friends or family is another thing if you are use to being around people. This job will be good for you but I would just put your quilting aside for now. Who knows this job that you got you just might meet someone who is interested in quilting and then you would have a friend there to help you.
I don't know what kind of job you are getting or getting away from there to work is a good thing maybe for awhile. Don't give up on your quilting. set it aside for awhile because later you might say to yourself that you should have kept everything. I know myself if you have some kind of depression it will make you mess up not continue to finishes anything and just be at witts end. So I just put it aside and then I come here and look and chat and know one day I'll get back to what I like to do. I will keep you in my Prayers and hope things will get better for you.

God Bless ,
Cheryl