View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 PM
debbieumphress

OMgosh. I can see pictures flying thru my mind now. I always had on little tights and long sockies growing up. Then thru middle school, the ever popular fish net hoses in all colors that matched my shoes, etc.The high school, before we could wear slacks, we had to wear dresses so then there was the choice of stockings or knee highs. Then somehow the wonderful pantyhose came to be. I still love those rascals. I always but a bigger size so I don't have to do the pantyhose dance to get them on. Wiggle, wiggle, stretch, down , up, wiggle more, almost there, wiggle, pull, tug and wahlah.... finished. Whew. tired thinking about it. Oh and did anyone go thru the Mary Kay colored leg makeup which went on nice enough but once your sat adn swetaed a little, there were white spots behind the knees etc and touchups required. Why in the world did we go to such lengths to look Nice.??????? Laughing at the memorires.
Garter belts, oh yeah, very sexy, but my short fat legs never fit them right and I can hear the snap as they came loose when I sat down too quickly. ROFL..........