Old 05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
kwendt

Originally Posted by BoJangles
My 127 shuttle bobbin measures almost exactly 3 mm or 1 1/8"s. Are you sure your SN is right? The shuttle bobbins just drop in the shuttle and you thread it like any bobbin. I have not tried the new bobbins in my 127.

Nancy

Well, as you all can see I have been up since 4 am so I thought I'd try to answer some questions. One of our chihuahuas is having heart problems. He is getting weaker and having a hard time breathing so I have been trying to comfort him all night. It is very hard when you love these little guys so much!
Hi Nancy.... first off, I'm sorry for your little guy. I love all my animials and when they are not doing well, I do the same thing. Hold them, give a what comfort I can.... I hope things get resolved for him and you.

On those bobbin's... thank you. For some reason, I didn't think that 1 1/8" was 'long'. My thread tangles a bunch, so I was thinking that maybe the bobbins I had were not the correct ones. It could be the thread or tension. I'll work on the tensions and figure it out. I didn't ever check the S/N actually. lol. I know it's a 127, cause it's full sized, VS2, Sphinx, spoke wheel, but electrified, and has the bobbin ejector. The 27's didn't. So this has got to be the newer 127... It sews slowly... it's not lack of oil or grime, I think it may be the old wiring/pedal. I may just chuck the electric motor all together.