Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM
SewMomma66

The original question was "How long have you been quilting?"

We had 683 people respond. So if you were to put each quilter side by side and say "GO!"

We have quilted for 12009 years. That is an average of 17.5 years per person. (Thanks for computing that one for me Unique.)

Our longest quilter award goes to Debcavan. One of her friends started at age 7 and quilted until she passed at the ripe old age of 97.

#2 goes to Mar32348. Started making yoyos at 5. Total years is 78.

Third longest is Ma feet who started quilting 72 years ago. Bragging it was before TV.

Our newest quilter is Moroni who started only two weeks ago. Go Moroni! Go Moroni! It's your birthday.....he, he just making a funny.

There were many in the one to two month range. Nice to see sew many new quiilters.

My favorite posting was by Azteri. She made a quilt 16 years ago waited 10 years made another one and 2 months ago felt the urge to begin again. Way to pace yourself.

Another interesting tidbit is this was only quilting. Most of you have been sewing even longer.

I will post another poll soon. What would you like to know? Just respond to this and I will pick some new poll questions!

Sew see you later!