Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
tnjacke

Hi, I live just outside of Pigeon Forge and there are several good quilt shops in the area. In Sevierville, there is The Cherry Pit, on Bruce Street just down from the Courthouse. Then we have Iva's Machine Quilting just off 441 on the Old Knoxville Highway also in Sevierville. Further down 441 toward Knoxville, you will find Exquisite Quilting.
On highway 321 in Cosby you will find Holloway's Country Quilting, Mari a Go to Blount County right on down the road, on Highway 411 or Sevierville Pike (to locals) between Seymour and Maryville, you will find Pappy's Quilting. Follow 411 S on thru Maryville and a few miles out of town you will find Rooster's Quilt Shop. Back to the Sevierville area, just out of Gatlinburg on 321 down in Cosby, you will find Holloway's Quilt Shop, Maria has a very nice shop as well as retreat facitilies.

In Knoxville, another county that joins with Sevier County the home of Pigeon Forge you will find several more quilt shops. on Kingston Pike down near Farragut you will find Gina's Bernina, back toward town on Papermill Road is a great one Mamaw's Thimble.. These are only a few of the ones in that area.

I see several of the ladies are referring to a quilt shop on a loop in Gatlinburg, near an orchard. I am sure this has to be Holloways, but it is not in Gatlinburg or on the craftman's loop... It is in the community of Cosby on 321.. out of Gatlinburg.

I see someone has already told you about Loose Threads on Roan Street in Harriman.. just off the Interstate 40.

As for Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls, etc. Then you must stop at Iva's Machine Quilting, she has a whole big section of Charms and JellyRolls and matching yardage.

Good luck with your vacation, hope you enjoy my beautiful area.
PM me if you want more detailed information.

Jacke