View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
dmackey

Originally Posted by quilter 1234
Have you looked at this website lately. A big surprise. No more free videos. I am so disappointed. Quilter 1234
It's a great deal for $2 a month, you can watch any of their videos at any time, not just when they decided to show them. I think this is a wonderful resource for quilters. I especially like watching the Kaye Wood and Eleanor Burns programs, and now I can pick which one I want when I have the time to view it.

You can find Alex Anderson's Simply Quilts programs on the HGTV.com site. I think you look under crafts, and then follow the links, and I think every episode is there to view and it is free. They don't do a good job of describing the shows and you have to use a search box to find the episodes you want, and each show is in sections, but that is an advantage for me.

I don't like the new show with Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson. Way to much chatting and too little info on their preview shows. I don't want to pay for a show that has little to teach.

Kayewood.com also has videos of her programs, but the player is very choppy in my pc so it is aggrevating to watch.

Is any one else aware of Internet programming for quilting?

Diane