Old 05-07-2011, 04:35 AM
kwendt

Originally Posted by PJisChaos
I have come seeking help and am gonna be reading this thread while I wait as it sure is a doosey! Hubby got me this for Mothers Day and I am beyond thrilled with it but have no info or ideas about any of it. I have found very little about it actually. I do know the belt is broke, it was in one of the drawers. But, it does have 4 of those long bobbins, and the shuttle is intact and had another one in it. She sure needs a ton of TLC,
Wow...that's a machine I've never seen. Great cabinet and great decals. Very pretty. Billy is our resident treadle expert. You'll want to read anything he posts! There are actually quite a few treadle experts here. I am not one of them! There are two treadle website/help groups... one is the big treadleon site, the other is the treadle lady, but I don't know if she's kept her page up, moved it or what. Can anyone advise? The treadle lady had a GREAT manual for how to set up treadles of various types, how to clean, oil, use, etc.

Happy mother's day for sure! BTW, the little tyke holding onto the machine is pretty cute, too! <wink> Welcome to the VSMS thread! kim