View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 07:51 AM
LastGrandma

I had earlier done some research on Embroidery Machines here, and finally decided to get the Brother PE 770. So I bought it on line (free shipping, with 100% guarantee) and waited two weeks for it to arrive.

When it came and I unpacked it, 3 small pieces fell out of the needle area. Turned out they were part of the automatic needle threader mechanism, and I could not put them back together again!. So I emailed the store and they said they would ship me another one right away with a return label to send the first one back.

When the 2nd one arrived 14 days later the automatic needle threader did not work either. SO I emailed the store again and this time got no response. I sent a copy of the email to another person in the store and still no response.

After a week I filed a complaint with Ebay, as I had paid thru PayPal. Got a response the very next day -- both email and phone call! Got a third machine yesterday and it works 100%! (I would never have figured out where/how to get those 3 little pieces back up into the needle threader!)

So the other two machines are now repacked and ready to ship back on Monday using the return labels provided by the store. I am very pleased now, am 100% happy with my purchase, and would order from them again in a heart beat. [NOTE: Good thing I didn't need it in a hurry as it took almost 60 days to complete this purchase.]

Can't wait to embroider a few blocks for a quilt! Thanks for listening.