Old 03-25-2009, 08:38 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

:oops: Wow ladies you are all too kind. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. They have no idea what this quilt looks like. I am sure they are not expecting this from me for sure. I have the extra fabric bought for the shams and perhaps a set of pillowcases. (crossing fingers here)

Butterflywing ... Please forgive me for saying this. You two are just adoreable! I love your altavar! I love people with a sparkle in thier eyes. The fabric is fun I am not surprised you bought it too.

Lisa T ... I have always loved a log home. It is so homey. Where they live it is perfect. They named thier horse after me. Those crazy kids. Ya gotta love that. Ha ha ha ha ...

Thank you so much mimee4 . My thoughts exactly.

quiltncrazy .. This was a custom paint color we had them make up at home depot. You know how they use the computer to mix the colors? Let me search out the can and take a pic of the top for you. It shows the pigments used to make it. OK? I will post a pic here later in a new thread for you.

joan ... Thanks so much hon. I really think log cabin homes need a little color. I would not choose this for my room. (I have chocolate brown in there usually.) I am hoping the kids love it. Really nervous about it.

Oh Echoes ... Hi sweetie so nice to "see" you. Yes, that would be so very wonderful to talk to Mckenna Ryan. And to walk aroud her studio. :shock: She is so creative I would be in heaven. I have a couple of her wallhangings too. Very fun to make. I want to do the puffer fish .. I love that block! We will see if hubby will leave his beloved work to take me. He has surprised me a couple times in the last year. So, who knows. TC and see you on GT.

quilterj .. Thank you so much.

jbstrawberry .... How very sweet of you to say so. Thanks hon, so much.