Old 05-07-2011, 01:11 PM
MamaBear61
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltE
I can picture it now ... MamaBear and SewGull bump into each other and say, "Oh sorry, excuse me for bumping into you ... How do you do, I'm MB/SG from QB!!!"
As strange as it may seem that is exactly how it happened. I had been talking to Sewgull to get the names of LQS's in Mrytle Beach as she lives in the area and she pointed me to 3 shops. One day I visited 2 of the shops very close to where we were staying. Later during our stay, my DH and I made a trip toward the 3rd shop which was a about 30 miles from where we were and I was browsing in the shop and noticed a poster about a quilt show upcoming in the area and was asking the shop owner about the show when another customer who was in the shop asked me if I was a member of quiltboard.com and it was Sewgull. She had heard me tell the shop owner that we were vacationing in the area and she put two and two together. We had a lovely visit in the quilt shop and she told me about some local restaurants and points of interest for us to visit while in the area. By the time I went back out to our truck where my DH had been waiting he was wondering how long anyone, could spend in a quilt shop :lol: :lol: