View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 03:00 AM
RCOGGINS

One night I was sewing with the featherweight on the featherweight table and the thread kept breaking so I did all the things you normally do when it keeps happening besides throwing it over the porch in the yard. The next morning I get up and low and behold it runs fine until I hear pop! Yep the thread breaks again, again and again. Hummmm could I have a faulty needle? Changed the needle and it sews fine then pop again. I could sew about 10 inches before breaking and at this point I was bent out of shape with this machine----until I happen to notice Hope my rescue cat underneath watching and with it claw whapping the bobbin area and breaking the thread while it was sewing. This did save the machine from getting tossed big time as I was at my witt's end of trying to figure out what was making it break thread. How I loved my Hope and wished I still had him with me today. So watch your cat if the thread starts to break!!!! How I wish I could find the picture of this but one day WHEN I get organized I will0