Old 05-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Bobbinchick

I made these blocks in 2 days. Started one evening and finshed the enxt day. I'm just about done with the fist round of the "B" blocks. Yeppers that pattern at the clotilde site is the one I'm doing. I don't know how big yet that I'm going to make the medallion, but I'll keep making until I run out of fabric. I'm using fabric that is in my stash. After I picked out the colors for the diamond points, then I knew some of the pieces of the "B" block is black so I cut those out first and then looked in my stash and found colors that go pretty well together. So far looking pretty good. I don't have a long arm, but do have a fab u motion that works very well for FMQ and I will use that. That's one reason I don't want a king sized quilt as it would too dern big to quilt. It might get big enough for a full size bed and that's what I want for my twin bwed. I like it ot hang like a bed spread would. Or I might put it on the davenport to add more color to the living room. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay