View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:23 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

OMGoodness! I never in a nmillion years thought this thread would be so popular! LOL!

Gail G ... Yes it does look like this most of the time. Certainly not when I am in the middle of a sewing project. But, I straighten and clean it between projects. I figure that this is my space, where I spend loads of time, why not have it nice? Did I mention that I have company much of the time? LOL!

I think what skeat was talking about is that she is a gardener. When the warm months are around she spends it out in her garden. I do too until the heat drives me into the house. Is that right hon?

quiltncrazy ... Did you have those pic developed yet? This is goign to be cool seeing your space. You two are funny here on this thread.

Thanks Sally Dolin ... I have friends that are neat and some that are not. It doesn't matter to me, I just love them for who they are, not what the house looks like. That is two different things altogether. Right? Don't worry, you will get on a sewing kick and go through yards of fabric all at once. I do.

k3n ... ((hugs)) Lol I do the same thing/