Old 05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by Becky Crafts
Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Originally Posted by Becky Crafts
Home Depot or Lowe's carry the large rolls of paper the contractors put on hardwood floors to protect them during renovations cheap! I would think that would work admirably for $10.00 you can get a lot! I'm still using paper bags I get from carry out or whatever. I save & reuse whatever I can of them.
How much do you get? I got 50ft of butchers paper for $10.
My husband says they're about 36" wide and he thinks probably 250 ft long. It's pretty heavy paper because they're walking on it in construction boots. I'm trying to use up the paper bags I have so haven't purchased any yet, but we've looked at it a couple of times for me as I've designed original toy patterns on the bags & made templates from them as well as the paper that comes as packing material in Joe's boxes of tools & electronics by mail.
What kind of packing paper? Because I had originally got the brown packaging paper you find by the bubble wrap at Wal-Mart and it was so thick and heavy that I couldn't trace anything on it. Even when I was using my brother's light box I could just barely see the thick lines.