Old 05-08-2011, 02:27 PM
KarenBarnes

Update for the day! We're getting closer! The address for the house is 5299 NW 53rd Drive Lincoln City. You will need to bring a sleeping bag or flat sheets for the beds as there are no linens, pillows and towels/cloths.

Food:
Condiments and a pound cake and coffee (Cbridges), a turkey, etc (Feathers) a chicken lasagna and Costco muffins (quilttiludrop), red wine (Winewoman), birthday cake for 2Doods & Feathers and snacking vegetables (Karen), veggie/dip tray and salad (2Doods), fruit, ice cream, Hershey's syrup and a variety of teas (SewCornie), dessert (mistiliz), Ham, Roastbeef and Turkey for lunch along with some lettuce, tomatoes,bread, etc (TrishB) Patty Jo is thinking about bringing baked beans.

Feathers has a bingo game and a word game. Bring 3 fat quarters (purchased or cut it yourself).

Quiltingnonie is going to show us PP and will post a supply list.

I have listed as paid: 2 Doods, Feathers, Sharon, WineWoman, CobaltJars, SewCornie, Cbridges, mistiliz, quilttiludrop, PattyJo, Stitchy65, UglyCook, TrishB, Lilrain and myself.

Check is in the mail for Bluelady and I've heard now from Candlequilter and Kalena that want to come! That puts us at 18. We for sure will begin to share beds if more people come from this point on! The house holds a total of 22.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!