Thread: prayer quilt
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 PM
knittersue

Hi all the quilt is off my frame. what a job it took so many hours to stipple. the quilt shop did not sell me enough thread then when I went back for more they were out. so the hunt was on no stress right . my gut told me they were wrong on how much thread I would need for a king size quilt .but being this was there store and did quilts I went with what I was told there the pro's .well thanks to my husband he drove me around till I found some I was told 4 would be plenty well I have used 14 so far at 164 yards eash . big lesson learned OUCH go with your gut and buy big spools .any way I have to finish putting the hearts in the blocks and then the binding on I have to have it for the 16th for becky's gift I just got home form work if I stay up till 3:am I can get the hearts done I have to work a 5 to 7 am tomorrow so not a chance of working on it till tuesday so much preasure thank god it is a prayer quilt I can keep on praying to get done hahaha well this is were I am I hope to post soon and say at last DONE