View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Dorothy of Kansas

Well, you can tell I didn't "clean" before I took these pictures!! :lol: But this is how it looks most of the time!! There's always some work-in-progress. Look pass the mess and see my organizing. The plastic bins under the table hold: scissors, rotary cutters, misc sewing supplies, patterns, large items. I also put my notes on the corkboard and threads are in the containers on top of the table. I'll take a picture, when it's clean, but that will be later. I have too many projects I'm trying to complete right now!! lol Hope this makes some of you feel better about your spaces! At least you know I stay busy!!

I use the top of this to store polar fleece, completed quilt tops, Timtex and large cone threads. I also cover the front with fabric, so it looks neater! smile
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27071[/ATTACH]

Under the cutting/sewing table storage. The top two drawers are narrow and the bottom two are deep.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27072[/ATTACH]

I bought the stand at Targets...holds a lot of weight!! Makes it easier to 'find' stuff when it's not stacked on top of each other! hahahaha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27073[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-27071.jpe   attachment-27072.jpe   attachment-27073.jpe