Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 AM
meow meow

I love cats bet you can't tell with a name of MEOW MEOW on my avatar. I love the wall hanging you made and I really like working with the glow in the dark thread. Several years ago I had more fun with the thread at a QS I went to. I kept inviting people into the dark closet and we would crack up laughing and others would come along and say what are they doing in there curiosity always gets the best of everyone. I had quilted a wall hanging of a Guardian Angel and she was just beautiful and I was showing off my work the owner of the shop sold lots of thread and all of us in there had the best time laughing and thinking of all the ways to use the thread. When I gave the wall hanging to my granddaughter I did not tell her it was quilted and would glow so when she called the next day she was sew excited cause she had Angels watching over her even in the dark. Now you reminded me of this again and I am going to have to pull out my thread and do something else again. Thanks for sharing your beautiful kitty wall hanging.