Old 05-09-2011, 11:23 AM
aberi

Hi everyone. I finally got the courage to sign in today. I broke my right hummis cap/knob/bone inot 3 pieces while scuba diving in Honduras 3 weeks ago. They had to fly me home 1/2 way through my vacation for treatment... i'm doing great but have been afraid to sign in here. I miss quilting so much. I have a quilt 1/2 way pieced for my son and was hoping to have it finished the weekend I was scheduled to return home from diving. I guess the Lord had different plans for me... I"m learning how to be a Lefty which is quite the task.. it is amazing how much we take our limbs for granted until you loose the use of one temporarily... Im hoping in 2 more weeks if the bone continues to heal the way it is, I will be going to physio and can get the sewing motion going again in the arm....
Just wanted to say hey... and appologize for staying away for so long.... just miss quilting.. I had to hire someone to but on the edging of the bargello quilt... It should be back soon and I will post pics of it completed. .the quilter did an amazing job qulting it!! I can't wait to get it back so I can take pics before I donate to pride for their raffle!! I should have it back by the end of the week and post the pics of the gorgeous quilting job she did!