View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by MTS
Wow, I'm sure you could get at least 10 local people to share the cost of that and they'd be thrilled to have ALL that room to spread out.

Are tables/chairs included in the rental?
What about electrical outlets?
Enough not blow the box?
Make sure someone brings a bunch of extension cords.

Oh, make it a phone-free zone.

I'd gladly pay the money to not have any distractions and a lot of room to work.
Everyone could do their own thing, and potluck lunch is fine.

You could charge a bit more and have it included lunch - just get the local deli to make a few platters and bring drinks.

Wow again. 3 days, 9AM-10PM just. to. sew.

Heaven.
love it all....I already checked on all the specs...I have done craft shows in this building for years...it even has a stage! plenty of bathrooms, kitchen stuff, plenty of power! and tons of room!

You are right...don't need much entertainment when you get lots of room to sew, hang design walls, etc....

I will do a "vendor" type area and a couple of Demo's on some everyday useful tips/hints items...we may even do a DYE class as there is room outdoors as well!

I think I can do a deli tray fairly easily and will have fruit and veggies as well! I love that the kitchen is open with full fridge, stove etc....that always helps! could even cook up a simple dinner of baked chicken, taters and salad!

I personally will enforce the NO PHONE rule...gentle music maybe...but NO phone, NO TV.....can just feel the FUN already!

will also do a block sew to make lap quilts for our local Vets in their new VA home!