Old 05-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by kwendt
Hi Nancy.... first off, I'm sorry for your little guy. I love all my animials and when they are not doing well, I do the same thing. Hold them, give a what comfort I can.... I hope things get resolved for him and you.

On those bobbin's... thank you. For some reason, I didn't think that 1 1/8" was 'long'. My thread tangles a bunch, so I was thinking that maybe the bobbins I had were not the correct ones. It could be the thread or tension. I'll work on the tensions and figure it out. I didn't ever check the S/N actually. lol. I know it's a 127, cause it's full sized, VS2, Sphinx, spoke wheel, but electrified, and has the bobbin ejector. The 27's didn't. So this has got to be the newer 127... It sews slowly... it's not lack of oil or grime, I think it may be the old wiring/pedal. I may just chuck the electric motor all together.
My 127 does not have the shuttle ejector. I didn't know that the 127 ever had a shuttle ejector? I just sewed the back pocket of a pair of wrangler jeans for my granddaughter back on with my 127 because her little Janome couldn't do the job! I love that 127 -- it is a work horse! Maybe, you should just toss the motor and put in in a treadle -- I love my 127 treadle!

Nancy

I have not been in the shop for a few days. My little blue chihuahua, Balto, died Saturday. We were not prepared for that -- he was such a sweet little guy and up until Friday he seemed so healthy! It is hard when you love them so much.
Nancy, I am so sorry for the loss of your Balto. We can get attached to these little ones. Glenn