View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 PM
ksea

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by ksea
Originally Posted by heyjami
Wow, a light turned on for me this weekend as I practiced my paper piecing block before using your fabric... I love paper piecing! I was taking off the paper before doing the final join but when I realized I could leave that paper on until the whole block is completed my blocks went from beginner to advanced! Yay! Pointy tips are better, lines are straighter!!!! I was going to use all of one type of block for all 37 but I've decided to keep trying new paper pieced blocks (first on my fabric, then on your's!). By the end of this I'll have enough blocks for more than one quilt. haha. Thanks for helping me find this new place in quilting!
Heyjami, I am so glad to hear this, I keep thinking I am ready to try some paper peicing but then I over think it and put it down. But yours is the 3rd positive post about paper peicing today, so I'm going to give it a try right after dinner tonight.
You can do it Ksea-I know you can!!!
Hugs
April
Thanks for the encouragement April, this is Ms. Aby's last week here, so I'm wondering if I should wait until after she leaves on wednesday night. I am definetly going to be missing her and am going to need something to keep my mind off her being 40 mins away. I hope that you are having a good week, if you need anything just pm me.